CALMOFIX – For good mood, stress-free days and peaceful nights
CALMOFIX is a new class of products – adjuvants.
Adjuvants are natural products that are designed to work in conjunction with standard
medical techniques in the treatment of certain diseases.
CALMOFIX is a complex of herbal extracts with proven action, thanks to which:
- Provides support to the nervous system and its proper functioning;
- Has a beneficial effect on stress, tension, anxiety;
- Helps calm and relax, with a beneficial effect on insomnia and difficulty falling asleep;
* The product is without a prescription and can be taken for a long time, as well as combined with other drugs and medications
* The recommended intake period is a minimum of 3 months
WHEN SHOULD WE RECOMMEND CALMOFIX?
CALMOFIX is developed on the basis of tested medicinal plants and herbs, enriched with vitamins and bioactive substances. Their antioxidant action helps to improve memory and concentration, helps to overcome fatigue and the effects of stress, stimulates cognitive processes and mental activity in general. The herbs in Calmofix have a tonic-adaptogenic power and it is recommended to use:22-8-2021
- in periods of recovery after illness, weakness, physical and mental fatigue, impaired memory and concentration;
- to make it easier to experience sudden strong emotions and constant stress;
- in need of strengthening the ability to learn, memory and concentration in pupils and students;
- to improve memory in older people;
- in need of energy, clarity and strength of mind;
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS IN CALMOFIX FOR THE BODY?
By acting in synergy, herbs help reduce physical and mental exhaustion, increase resilience and performance. Under their influence, learning opportunities increase, one can rely on better memory and concentration. The formula of calmofix includes bioactive substances such as L-Theanine and phosphatidylserine to stimulate brain activity, improve memory and concentration and counteract stress.
- Anxiety states
- Anxiety and high anxiety
- The feeling of depression
- Accelerated pulse
- Feeling confused
- No side effects;
- Does not affect concomitant drug therapy;
- Highly efficient and with visible results in a short period of time;
- It is not addictive;
- Contributes to optimizing the work of the central and peripheral nervous system;
- Its formula is entirely herbal and protects the body;
- 40 drops 2 times a day, dissolved in 50 ml of water or juice;
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
For maximum results, experts recommend a minimum intake of 3 months. You may feel some of the benefits and improvements earlier;
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet;
- In pregnancy and lactation should be taken only after consulting a doctor;
- Not recommended for persons under 18 years of age;
- Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children;
- Compatible with drug therapy, except as described in the package leaflet;
- For complete absorption to occur, metabolism plays a unique role. This is the reason why in some people the effect is observed after the second week of intake, and in others within the three-month course of intake.
Modern clinical studies have unequivocally established the ability of the herb to influence the body’s adaptation to changing environmental conditions. Salvia extract increases physical resilience and encourages overcoming physical and mental exhaustion. Decreased response time, increased learning ability, and improved memory and concentration have been reported. The body’s potential to cope with stress increases.
Modern science is studying with interest the rich composition of St. John’s wort and the mechanisms by which its characteristic ingredients (vitanolides, steroid lactones) affect the central nervous system and the body as a whole are already well known. Especially valuable are the properties of St. John’s wort to resist stress and stimulate cognitive abilities. It is recommended in case of attention deficit and to improve memory.
It is known for its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and relax the brain. According to folk medicine, under its influence your mind feels clear, it becomes fast and sharp, emotional stress decreases, cognitive (cognitive) abilities increase, memory and concentration increase. Scientists already know that this is due to the property of passionflower extract to significantly increase the production of GABA (an amino acid involved in the optimal functioning of the brain and central nervous system), dopamine and serotonin (happiness hormones).
Extremely rich in polyphenols and has a powerful antioxidant effect. Medicine has already proven the properties of the polyphenols complex in this fruit to inhibit the oxidation of bad cholesterol (LDL – low density lipoproteins) and protect against atherosclerosis. And clean blood vessels are important for both heart health and optimal brain condition. Last but not least, hawthorn is known for its sedative properties, having a calming effect on the central nervous system.
Modern Phyto therapy claims that mint cures stress and improves memory. It has a positive effect on the psyche, is used for stress and depression, and also helps with headaches. This aromatic herb improves memory and helps fight depression.
Calms the central nervous system and helps restore emotional balance. According to modern clinical studies, it reduces mental and nervous fatigue, and promotes the recovery of the nervous system. It has a very good effect on the heart rate, normalizes it in excitement and stressful situations. Has a strong tonic effect, promotes a sense of vitality. Contributes to the normalization of blood pressure, increased by nervous excitement. Stress has a very adverse effect on digestion and causes recurrent headaches. Valeria extract has an excellent effect against these symptoms, normalizes digestive activity, suppresses stomach discomfort and reduces the severity of severe headaches. Has a moderate but effective hypnotic effect. Shortens sleep time and helps improve sleep quality. Makes sleep deep and peaceful.
Although the composition of lemon balm extract is too rich, rosemary acid determines the basic biological activity. Rosemary acid inhibits the enzyme GABA-transaminase, which causes the rapid breakdown of GABA and thus increases the levels of this neurotransmitter by reducing neuronal excitability. It was found that of all the extracts from different plants, it is the balm extract that has the highest inhibitory ability against GABA-transaminase. These effects cause lemon balm extract to help eliminate nervous tension, feelings of fear and insecurity and to promote a feeling of mental comfort and calm in stressful situations.
Ethanol 62-68 vol. %
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.