IMMUNIFIX – To strengthen the immune system
IMMUNIFIX is a new class of products – adjuvants. Adjuvants are natural products that are designed to work in conjunction with standard medical techniques in the
treatment of certain diseases.
Immunifix is a complex of herbal extracts with proven action, thanks to which:
- Improves the work of the immune system;
- Reduces fatigue and invigorates;
- Helps the body recover from illness;
- It has antiviral, antiproliferative and immunomodulatory activity;
- Stimulates the production of “interferon gamma (INF-γ)”;
- Helps the body with stress and depression;
- Has an immune stimulating and anti-inflammatory effect;
- Takes care of the normal function of the liver, kidneys and pancreas;
- Helps to recover quickly after operations.
* The product is without a prescription and can be taken for a long time, as well as combined with other drugs and medications
* The recommended intake period is a minimum of 3 months
IMMUNIFIX, STRENGTHENING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND RECOVERY OF THE BODY
Immunifix is an all-natural food supplement with a prophylactic effect on the human body. Thanks to its herbal composition, this food supplement is designed to strengthen the immune system and care for the overall health of the human body.
- Contains oxindole alkaloids of plant origin, which increase the capacity of the immune system and help destroy pathogens.
- The herbs in the composition of immunifix can be defined as a “strong immunomodulator”, promote the production of natural antibodies, support the functions of the immune system and work to maintain optimal levels of action. The active ingredients help to increase the activity of the natural “killer cells”, which make up 90% of the immune cells that are responsible for immunity and fight the “bad cells” in the body.*
- Helps stimulate the production of “interferon gamma (INF-γ)”. The product has a beneficial effect on the whole body.
- Immune stimulating effect – help stimulate the immune system and fight infections. The most immunologically active alkaloid is considered to be Isopteropodin (Isomer A), which improves the immune response in the body and acts as an antioxidant (counteracts the effects of free radicals in the body). Supports the production of natural antibodies and helps to improve the functions of the immune system, works to maintain optimal levels of action.
- Antioxidant action – helps the body eliminate free radicals, which are responsible for a number of cell damage and the most common health problems, such as cardiovascular disorders and others.
- Antiviral action – contributes to antiviral and anti-inflammatory support of the body. These alkaloids also have a beneficial effect on memory.
- Antitumor action – exerts direct antiproliferative activity on MCF-7 cells. It also helps reduce the risk of malignant degeneration of healthy cells.
- Adaptogenic action – helps maintain the body’s resistance to stress reactions.
- Antimicrobial action – has activity against viruses, bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms capable of causing disease.
- 40 drops 2 times a day, dissolved in 50 ml of water or juice;
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
- For maximum results, experts recommend a minimum intake of 3 months. You may feel some of the benefits and improvements earlier;
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet;
- In pregnancy and lactation should be taken only after consulting a doctor;
- Not recommended for persons under 18 years of age;
- Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children;
- Compatible with drug therapy, except as described in the package leaflet;
- For complete absorption to occur, metabolism plays a unique role. This is the reason why in some people the effect is observed after the second week of intake, and in others within the three-month course of intake
Because of its many qualities, phyto healers call the herb “deliverance from all troubles.” We start with the use of white fever at a high temperature and as a means of combating flu and colds. As a whole, the high temperature is a problem, but it is also an active reaction of the organism for our protection. If you are wondering how exactly the herb will help you bring down the high temperature, then the answer is through the camphor, the essential oils and tannins in it! They cause profuse sweating, which leads to increased regulation of body temperature.
- The bioactive ingredients of the herb have immunomodulatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Contribute to the restoration of hormonal balance.
- They have a beneficial effect on the gastrointestinal tract.
- Other clinically proven effects of the herb are its antioxidant and antiseptic properties.
- It has a hepatoprotective and antispasmodic effect.
Nettle strengthens the immune system and improves the body’s hematopoietic function. According to folk medicine, it is especially suitable for anemia and chronic fatigue. Restores and cleanses the liver. Reduces the risk of food allergies. Nettle is suitable for decreased appetite and digestive disorders.
The bioactive substances in Nettle have an anti-inflammatory effect and strengthen the reactions of the immune system. Bioactive compounds in the stems of Nettle have the ability to reduce the sensation of pain. The effectiveness of Nettle has been studied in detail and shows promising results in the treatment of bronchitis, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, asthma, bladder infections, bursitis, gingivitis, gout, urticaria, kidney stones, laryngitis, multiple sclerosis, PMS, sclerosis. prostate, sciatica and tendinitis (inflammation of the tendons).
CAT’S NAIL EXTRACT – BARK
Cat’s claw is considered by herbalists to be a powerful immunomodulator with a shock effect on the immune system. Increases the body’s resistance to various irritants and supports the functioning of immune cells.
Cat’s claw demonstrates strong anti-inflammatory, immune stimulatory, immunomodulatory and antiproliferative properties. According to folk medicine, Cat’s Claw extracts improve DNA repair and leukocyte recovery after chemotherapy induced DNA damage
Herbalists use Rosehip in diseases such as avitaminose, diabetes, bronchitis, fatigue, anemia, colds, diabetes, liver disease, fatigue, mental and physical fatigue, hypo- and hyperthyroidism, joint pain, stones and grit in the urinary tract. , scarlet fever, diphtheria, pneumonia, influenza, cough, uterine and nasal bleeding, infections and intoxications, neurasthenia.
Herbalists use it successfully for worms, tapeworms, parasites, fungal infections, bacterial infections, boils, inflammatory processes in the oral cavity, liver and stomach diseases, atherosclerosis, lack of breast milk, constipation, hypertension, diabetes, rickets, eczema, inflammation, inflammation. gums, stomach and intestines, white discharge in women, irregular menstruation, hemorrhoids, bleeding, rheumatism, chickenpox, weak immunity, cardiovascular disease, viral and bacterial infections.
In case of respiratory problems, at the first symptoms of viral infections, as well as in more serious ones conditions such as bronchitis, laryngitis, angina and asthma. Thanks to the strong anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and analgesic (analgesic) effect Thyme oil reduces muscle tension, pain and cramps, relieves joint pain and symptoms of rheumatism, used for problems with the gastrointestinal tract and urinary tract.
Artichoke is a vegetable with a high content of antioxidants. It ranks seventh in terms of content antioxidants, according to a study by the U.S. Department of Agriculture involving 1,000 different Food. Among the powerful antioxidants in vegetables are quercetin, rutin, anthocyanins, cinnarine, luteolin and silymarin. Enhances bile secretion and diuresis, stimulates cholesterol metabolism. Applies to normalize the digestive system to prevent atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases (cleanses blood vessels of cholesterol), against nausea, nausea and vomiting, used to treat constipation and flatulence. Artichoke extremely cleanses the body of toxins, salts, heavy metals and radionuclides. It also has a remarkable effect against hangovers. The herb in question also contains thymol – a specific antimicrobial agent that acts boldly in the fight against different types of pathogenic microorganisms – viruses, fungi, parasites, bacteria
Our people considered the herb to be omnipotent and accepted it as a “panacea” – a cure for all diseases. IN The usual folk practice Verbena was given at the first symptoms of a cold for both children and for adults, and in any flu condition. It has a temperature-lowering and anti-stress effect. May is taken for nervous – emotional tension and insomnia. It is also recommended for premenstrual syndrome. Used in anemia, blood purification and low Blood Pressure.
It is called the natural antibiotic. Echinacea has been recommended since American times Indians to stimulate the body’s defenses. Chicory acid is one of the strongest components in the herb. According to folk medicine, it is an effective immune stimulant that mobilizes the body’s defenses to fight colds and infections caused by bacteria, viruses and fungi. The herb stimulates immune functions by activating stem cells in the bone brain and lymph tissue, which produces more active leukocytes, including T-leukocytes, aimed at fighting infections. It also increases the amount of interferon in the body, which leads to release of enzymes that damage the DNA of the virus and block its ability to reproduce and distributes.
Ethanol 62-68 vol. %
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.