LYMPHAFIX – for lymph detox and drainage
LYMPHAFIX is a new class of products – adjuvants. Adjuvants are natural products that are designed to work in conjunction with standard medical techniques in the treatment of certain diseases. Lymphafix is a complex of herbal extracts with proven action, thanks to which:
- Acts to improve the viscosity of the lymph;
- Improves the drainage function of lymph and lymph tissues;
- Neutralizes harmful free radicals in the inter cellular spaces;
- Enriches the lymph with oxygen and substances with antioxidant action;
- Maintains the level of good cholesterol in the blood;
- Cleanses blood vessels of accumulated slag and fat;
- Contains lipid and carbohydrate metabolism;
- Prevents the retention of mucus and lactic acid – the cause of lymphatic stagnation and removes retained fluids;
- Contributes to the efficient absorption of nutrients;
* The product is without a prescription and can be taken for a long time, as well as combined with other drugs and medications
* The recommended intake period is a minimum of 3 months
LYMPHAFIX, HOW TO UNDERSTAND WHETHER THE LYMPH SYSTEM IS POLLUTED?
- Here’s how the lymphatic system suggests it needs to be cleansed:
- Coated tongue
- Presence of mucus (runny nose, cough, white flow, etc.)
- Sweating on the forehead – speaks of clogged kidneys
- Night sweats
If you have any of these symptoms, we recommend that you clear your lymphatic system. Even if you don’t have
one, preventive cleaning is not superfluous.
HOW TO CLEAN THE LYMPH SYSTEM?
- Drinking water – a minimum of 30-40 ml. per kilogram of clean water.
- An extremely important condition for maintaining a healthy lymphatic system is its movement, which shouldbe done only from the bottom up!
- Environmentally friendly life – sunbathing, swimming, water massage, mountain walks. All this helps to movethe lymph.
- Massage – mostly lymphatic drainage.
- Sauna – it is no secret how much fluid is excreted from the body during a sauna.
- Balanced, complete and varied diet, rich in antioxidants that help cleanse the body of free radicals.
Lymphafix contributes to the improvement of the lymphatic system and its clearing.
LYMPHAFIX,WHAT IS IT?
Lymphafix is an all-natural food supplement with therapeutic and prophylactic effects on the human body. Due to its herbal composition, this food supplement naturally helps cleanse the blood of toxins and free radicals and reduces the stickiness of platelets. LYMPHAFIX stimulates the separation of waste from the blood and lymph flow, thus affecting the overall supply of blood and nutrients to the organs.
Lymphafix works to increase the level of good cholesterol in the blood and has a strong diaphoretic effect. Normalizes the lipid profile and supports the immune system.
WHAT COMPLAINTS IS IT SUITABLE FOR USE?
- In people exposed to high levels of stress.
- In case of irregular and incorrect diet.
- In prolonged states of intoxication.
- With stagnation of fluids, lymph and bile.
- With a tendency to form blood clots.
- In diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- In chronic digestive and urinary disorders.
- In overweight and metabolic disorders.
- In diabetes.
- In frequent incidents of influenza, colds, inflammation of the respiratory tract and skin.
- In the formation of kidney stones, nodules and lumps.
- In severe autoimmune and oncological diseases due to impaired immune function of the spleen, weak immunity, chronic inflammation.
- With disturbed balance in the body and frequent appearance of pimples and acne.
- With difficult wound healing.
- With a bad smell of sweat.
- With frequent tingling or numbness in the palms of the hands or in the feet.
- With impaired memory, muscle fatigue or pain in the legs after exercise.
- Improving lymph viscosity;
- Improving the drainage function of lymph and lymph tissues;
- Neutralization of harmful free radicals in the intercellular spaces;
- Enrichment of the lymph with oxygen and substances with antioxidant action;
- Maintaining the level of good cholesterol in the blood;
- Clearing blood vessels of accumulated slag and fat;
- Maintaining lipid and carbohydrate metabolism;
- Prevention of mucus and lactic acid retention – cause of lymphatic stagnation;
- Contributes to the efficient absorption of nutrients;
- 2 capsules daily, after meals with sufficient water;
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
- For maximum results, experts recommend a minimum intake of 3 months. You may feel some of the benefits and improvements earlier;
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet;
- In pregnancy and lactation should be taken only after consulting a doctor;
- Not recommended for persons under 18 years of age;
- Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children;
- Compatible with drug therapy, except as described in the package leaflet;
- For complete absorption to occur, metabolism plays a unique role. This is the reason why in some people the effect is observed after the second week of intake, and in others within the three-month course of intake.
Ginger, also called isiot or ginger, is a plant whose roots have been used in China and India since ancient times. It spread in Europe in the 13th century thanks to Marco Polo. Initially, it was used mainly in medicine. In the composition of Ginger we find a high content of potassium, manganese and minerals. It is rich in resins, polysaccharides, flavonoids and zingiberon essential oil, which is due to its spicy taste. It has a pronounced antibacterial effect, helping to remove toxins from the body. Helps in the treatment of diseases of the circulatory system – purifies the blood by stimulating bile production, increases the excretion of urine and mucus, tones the smooth muscles of blood vessels, balances the level of hemoglobin and the number of platelets.
Nettle is extremely rich in nutrients such as proteins and sugars, most of which belong to the essential amino acids. It also contains A, B, D, E and K, mineral salts (calcium, manganese, iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium and copper), enzymes, chlorophyll and dyes. Nettle extract supports the processes of blood formation and blood circulation. It is recommended by folk medicine for an exhausted body, for people who have undergone major surgery or suffer from anemia, as well as for the elderly. Nettle extract has a cleansing effect on the lymph.
It is a powerful bioflavonoid with broad-spectrum health benefits. Its main advantage is that it has strong antioxidant properties. Tomato extract is an established remedy against hemorrhages of various origins – to reduce the permeability and fragility of capillaries. It is also available for the treatment and prevention of bleeding, hypertension, kidney disease, hemorrhagic diathesis, rheumatism, and capillary bleeding of toxic origin.
CAT’S NAIL EXTRACT
The chemical composition of the Cat’s Claw plant includes 17 different alkaloids, tannins, flavonoids, sterols and other substances. Cat’s claw contains oxindole alkaloids, which have proven biological activity. Recent clinical studies have unequivocally established that Cat’s Claw extract stimulates the repair of damaged DNA, which may find application in the period after chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Increases the activity of the immune system and suppresses inflammation. In addition to alkaloids, Cat’s Claw is rich in flavonoids, which are due to the biological effects of the plant – a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, hepatoprotective diuretic and detoxifying effect. Cat’s claw has the ability to cleanse toxins from the intestines and blood, which makes it an effective remedy for diseases of the colon and digestive system. Especially effective in the complex treatment of arthritis, respiratory diseases, prostatitis, inflammatory diseases of the female reproductive system, menstrual disorders and more.
Conventional medicine often uses remedies that include fennel. They have proven to be good in the following cases: for the treatment of respiratory diseases; to improve digestion; for the treatment of heart and vascular diseases. Fennel works well for gas in the stomach, during menstrual pain, inflammatory processes in the eye, for the treatment of liver and biliary tract diseases, as well as its anti spastic properties for the treatment of asthma attacks and whooping cough, headache.
ANIMAL TREE LEAF EXTRACT
According to modern Phyto therapy, plantain destroys harmful bacteria in the respiratory tract. This is due to the tannins and vegetable glue in the leaves of the herb, which protect against microorganisms, and the silicic acid contained in them is needed to build the mucous membranes. Plantain soothes cough, which often accompanies prolonged smoking, soothes irritated tissues, reduces inflammation in the upper respiratory tract, throat and mouth, dilutes bronchial secretions and facilitates its natural evacuation by coughing.
RED CLOVER EXTRACT
Red clover helps in the treatment of diseases of the circulatory system – purifies the blood by stimulating the production of bile, increases the excretion of urine and mucus, tones the smooth muscles of blood vessels, balances the level of hemoglobin and the number of platelets. Used in folk medicine for diseases of the urinary system (supports the cleansing function of the kidneys), muscular system (for joint problems), liver (for jaundice, helps detoxification, stimulates bile secretion), nervous system (calms the nerves, exhaustion) , skin (for rashes, skin problems, acne, eczema, psoriasis), respiratory system – has antispasmodic action for colds, hoarseness, bronchitis, asthma, cough in children, wheezing, whooping cough.
Other ingredients: gelatin, magnesium stearate, aerosil.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.