PODAGROFIX – in gout crises
PODAGROFIX is a new class of products – adjuvants. Adjuvants are natural products that are designed to work in conjunction with standard medical techniques in the treatment of certain diseases.
PODAGROFIX is a complex of herbal extracts with proven action, thanks to which it helps in:
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- People prone to uric acid retention in the body;
- Pain in the joints, lower back and bones;
- Limited mobility and stiffness in the joints;
- Problems in the joint apparatus and the genitourinary system;
- They are suitable for people prone to uric acid retention in the body;
* The product is without a prescription and can be taken for a long time, as well as combined with other drugs and medications
* The recommended intake period is a minimum of 3 months
PODAGROFIX. IT IS IMPORTANT NOT TO REMOVE NOT UIC ACID, BUT ITS WATER-SOLUBLE CRYSTALS
It is important to eliminate not uric acid, which is an antioxidant and is important for the body, but its crystals, which are water-insoluble, accumulate and which actually cause problems. The only correct solution is to provide conditions not for the reduction of uric acid in the body (as is usually practiced), but for the dissolution of water-insoluble crystals of uric acid to convert them into allantoin, urea or ammonia and to dispose of only crystals of the body, not the uric acid itself. Just as we do not try to stop the growth of nails because it is a natural process, but simply cut them, just as we do not try to stop the growth of hair because it is a natural process, but simply cut it, so we should not try to stop the formation of uric acid crystals, because it is a natural process, but we just have to make them water-soluble and they leave the body naturally.
- Preventing the crystallization of uric acid in the body by improving the acid-base balance;
- Accelerate the excretion of uric acid from the kidneys through its uricosoric action;
- Dissolution of deposited monosodium urate crystals in the joints;
- Weak inhibition of the enzyme xanthine oxidase responsible for the synthesis of uric acid;
- Relief in people with musculoskeletal problems;
- Beneficial effect on joints and muscles;
- The bouquet of herbs has a pronounced tonic and anti-inflammatory effect;
WHO IS PODAGROFIX SUITABLE FOR?
- People predisposed and suffering from:
- Retention of uric acid in the body;
- Pain in the joints, lower back and bones;
- Limited mobility and stiffness in the joints;
- 40 drops 2 times a day, dissolved in 50 ml of water or juice;
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
- For maximum results, experts recommend a minimum intake of 3 months. You may feel some of the benefits and improvements earlier;
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet;
- In pregnancy and lactation should be taken only after consulting a doctor;
- Not recommended for persons under 18 years of age;
- Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children;
- Compatible with drug therapy, except as described in the package leaflet;
- For complete absorption to occur, metabolism plays a unique role. This is the reason why in some people the effect is observed after the second week of intake, and in others within the three-month course of intake
BLUEBERRY EXTRACT, STEM
Blue cinquefoil is found in grassy places and in the forests of all our mountains. It has antispasmodic action, enhances the secretion of gastric glands and bile, increases appetite. Strengthens the contractions of the heart muscle and increases white and red blood cells. Herbalists use them for hepatitis, sand in the kidneys and bladder, gout, anemia and more.
SCRAP EXTRACT, ROOT
Diuretic and laxative, anti-inflammatory, diuretic. It has a hypotensive effect. It is used in the presence of kidney and gallstones, has an excellent effect on rheumatism, gout, edema and some skin diseases.
MINT EXTRACT, STEM
A real gift from nature. Provision is cpazmolitichno (ppebopva ĸopemnite cpazmi, mycĸylni ĸontpaĸtsii, efiĸacna when tool bile, xepatitni, chpevni ĸoliĸi) used by a contemporary phyto therapy also ppotiv povpashtane acts gazogonno (otctpanyava gazovete, ppebopva ce c flatylentsiyata, ĸopemniya meteopizam). Folk medicine says that it has a mild analgesic effect, choleretic, relieves bile secretion, antidiarrheal; letlivoto maclo and negovite cactavĸi imat cpazmolitichno, deĸongectivno, antivazpalitelno, anticeptichno, baĸtepioctatichno deyctvie (efiĸacno when tool gactpo-chpevni and respiratory infeĸtsii) otxpachvashto (pomaga when tool izxvaplyaneto na bponxitnite ceĸpeti) blagoppiyatctva menctpyatsiyata, ctimylipa matochnite ĸontpaĸtsii acts diypetichno, cpedctvo is sweating, cleansing, toning, invigorating,
Folk medicine claims that it improves liver function, has a choleretic, diuretic, anthelmintic, stimulates appetite. The healing effect is due to the bitter substances contained in the plant, organic acids and glycosides. Enhances the action of the pancreas – increases the secretion of insulin and reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood. It is used for liver diseases, urinary tract diseases, hemorrhoids, stomach and intestinal disorders, mild forms of diabetes and gout.
It has been found experimentally that birch extract has an increasing elimination (uricosuric) and a decrease in the synthesis (urocostatic) of uric acid. There are other proven functions that make it a widely used tool in various conditions, especially related to the genitourinary system. It has diuretic, choleretic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and astringent action. Reduces inflammatory processes in the genitourinary system by inhibiting the development of pathogenic bacteria. It has been shown to eliminate the causes of infections in the genitourinary system and relieve the symptoms of cystitis, urethritis and pyelonephritis.
BEAR GRAPE EXTRACT
The main focus of gout is the use of modern photo treatment to support kidney function to eliminate uric acid from the body. Through its diuretic action, bearberry extract accelerates the elimination of body fluids without disturbing the electrolyte balance in the body. Its effect on the kidneys is mild and gentle, without overstimulating them (unlike chemical diuretics). Its diuretic action is due to the flavonoids contained in it, of which the most important are hyperoside and myricitroside. Studies conducted in connection with the diuretic action of bearberry extract have shown that it stimulates and accelerates the excretion of uric acid in the urine. This quickly helps to reduce the levels in the blood and hence significantly reduces the risk of a gout attack and the development of kidney stones. This action largely ensures that when the process of dissolving monosodium urate crystals in the joints begins, the body will eliminate this uric acid released from them and the joints will remain clean and in good functional condition without further deterioration with pain and swelling in them. This process also affects the vessels in the body where uric acid is also deposited (one of the reasons for the decrease in their ability to contract and relax). The contained potassium nitrate simultaneously enhances the action of flavonoids and has an alkaline effect on the body, which is the main factor in preventing the crystallization of uric acid and its deposition in the joints.
Turmeric is perhaps the most powerful herb on the planet in the fight and in the potential reversal of a number of diseases. The protective and healing properties of turmeric are due to its active ingredient curcumin – a substance with such diverse and powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that, as observations show, it protects and improves the health of literally every organ in the body. Thousands of animal and human studies to date have shown that curcumin can fight more than 70 diseases, including some of the biggest health threats such as cancer, heart disease, type 2 diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease. , various arthrosis. And the list goes on and on. In fact, international studies have shown that curcumin, taken as a dietary supplement, is just as effective as pharmaceutical drugs, and in some cases even more effective, but without their side effects. Recently with my colleagues from the Center for Cancer Research “M. D. Anderson ”at the University of Texas made a comparison between curcumin and various anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-cancer drugs, testing their effectiveness in reducing inflammation and stopping the proliferation of cancer cells. Curcumin has been shown to be more effective in reducing inflammation than aspirin and ibuprofen and is as effective as the potent drug celecoxib (Celebrex). We also proved that its effectiveness in suppressing the growth of cancer cells in breast cancer is the same as that of the drug Tamoxifen – widely used to counteract the development and spread of this type of cancer. The results are, to put it mildly, amazing
Ethanol 62-68 vol. %
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.